Adult Day Stay - Overland Park Adult Daycare
Day Stay Program – Overland Park Adult Day Care Service
Please be our guest and try us out for the Day FREE!
Our Day Stay-Adult Day Care Service Options in the Overland Park, Kansas, and surrounding area provides caregivers the opportunity to take a break or to utilize our services for on a daily basis. Our Certified Trained Medical Staff will care your loved one as if they are a current full-time resident in one of our five homes located in the Overland Park area. We are committed to providing the best care, communication, and support to everyone we serve. To this end, we strive to be personal, professional and compassionate in all that we do.
We know the effort that goes into caring for Alzheimer’s or dementia loved ones and will be happy to welcome your loved one into one of our homes. We offer a safe and engaging environment full of vibrant activities. Your loved one will be served home-cooked meals during his or her stay. Our home activities include:
- Gardening in the secure yard
- Movies, Wii, a ping pong table and basketball hoops make exercise fun
- Alzheimer’s focused iPad games, videos, and activities
- Cooking favorite recipes
- Exercising on our enclosed walking path
- Specialized memory enhancement exercises
- Spa treatments including manicures, pedicures, and hair
- Trips to Local Area Attractions throughout Johnson County
- Outings into quaint Prairie Village, the Country Club Plaza, and Leawood
The cost of our Day Stay Program is only $125 per day. Call us to learn more or to schedule your FREE Day Stay visit at 913-236-0036.