Smaller is better when it comes to COVID safety and SeniorCare Homes is leading the way in Kansas. With no more than 9 residents, our residential home model has provided a smaller alternative to large facilities since 2007 and hasn’t skipped a beat during the pandemic. Our Nursing team effectively implements COVID safety measures based on recommendations from our Medical Director, Johnson County, the State of Kansas and CDC.
SeniorCare residents include those seeking to avoid large facility isolation while receiving personal support for Alzheimer’s, general memory care, Stroke, Assisted Living or Parkinson’s disease progressions.
• Deficiency Free COVID surveys in 2020 from the State of Kansas
• Pfizer Vaccine distribution in first quarter of 2021
• Compassion visits for families when health status changes
• Custom heated visiting areas for our families
• Weekly testing for all residents and Care Specialists
• Leadership participation in weekly Johnson County COVID leadership calls
• Bi-weekly professional sanitization of each home
• No agency staff to maintain safety
• ERV Air filtration systems to maintain fresh airflow