SeniorCare Homes takes advantage of our smaller size to cater activities to each individual’s specific needs. Our staff works to enhance the life of each assisted living resident by creating moments of joy on a daily basis. We simply have more time to spend enhancing each resident’s day within our real home setting and supportive daily schedules. We always welcome family suggestions for specific activities that might benefit anyone living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia.
With a dedicated activities assistant who understands how to create meaningful activities and interaction for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia, we can personalize our daily schedule on a moment’s notice. Monthly schedules for our assisted living homes are prepared, yet the most meaningful activities occur when someone suggests a spur of the moment trip to visit some puppies at Land of Paws or enjoy a hamburger in Prairie Village. Three company cars ensure activities extend beyond the front door and into the surrounding Johnson County area on a regular basis.
Assisted Living Home Activities
- Gardening in the secure yard
- Net-Flix, Wii , a ping pong table and basketball hoops make exercise fun
- Alzheimer’s focused iPad games, videos and activities
- Cooking favorite recipes
- Exercising on our enclosed walking path
- Specialized memory enhancement exercises
- Spa treatments including manicures, pedicures and hair
- Trips to Local Area Attractions throughout Johnson County
- Outings into quaint Prairie Village, the Country Club Plaza and Leawood
Participation in activities at the Alzheimer’s Association in Prairie Village