SeniorCare Homes offers a warmer atmosphere and more personalized level of care than you'll find in large institutional nursing homes.
Our residences are limited to eight people, allowing natural interaction and friendships to develop in the absence of large crowds, long hallways and noisy dining rooms. Most importantly, we are dedicated to making each day meaningful and fulfilling, meeting each resident in their own reality, in order to create every day moments of joy.
Discover the SeniorCare Homes Advantage
- Real home environments with yards, gardens, and creature comforts
- Increased social interaction and decreased depression
- Specialization in dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s care
- Licensed caregiver in residence 24/7
- Consistency of staff and low turnover to avoid resident confusion
- Excellent communication with families
- Safe environment with even surfaces and specially equipped bathrooms
- Doctors and nurses available 24/7
SeniorCare Homes has a dedicated Activities Coordinator who knows how to create meaningful activities for individuals living with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia. Our Coordinator also sends photos and emails to keep families up to date on how their loved one is doing and invite them to monthly gatherings.
We cater to each individual’s specific needs with fun, daily activities that promote independence and fulfillment. But we also love to be spontaneous! Sometimes the most meaningful activities occur when someone suggests a spur of the moment trip to visit puppies at Land of Paws, or get an ice cream cone. By retaining the freedom of choice our residents enjoyed most of their lives, they are able to live each day to the fullest.
Discover Our House Activities
- Daily exercise and stretching
- Ping pong, basketball and golf putting
- Gardening in the enclosed yard
- Cooking favorite recipes
- Spa treatments such as manicures, pedicures and hair styling
- In-house entertainment: Netflix, Wii games, iPad games
- Entertainment and performers for special occasions
- Memory enhancement games and videos
- 3 company vehicles for outings in the Johnson County area